…learning through play
As of 1st June 2020, I can re-open to all children but with provisos.
• All children MUST be well and showing no symptoms (please do not give Calpol or similar for any reason and then send as this will mask any temperature they may have. I will be excluding any child who is unwell even if it seems to be a cold as the symptoms in children can vary so much, exclusion will be as normal government guidelines on self-isolation.
• If any family member is showing signs or currently has the illness previous government guidelines of isolation period still apply.
• On arrival and departure, children will be collected and returned back at the door – other parents / adults are unable to come into the house at present.
• If you arrive for drop off or pick up and another parent is already here, please wait until that parent has left before dropping / collecting your child.
• Children will be asked to wash their hands on arrival and throughout the day.
• Toys and areas used will be wiped down at the end of the day.
• I have successfully completed a Coronavirus Awareness course.
The safety of the children in my care remains my highest priority which is why this policy will be continued until further notice. Social distancing is neither practical nor possible to enforce with young children but good hygiene procedures and the cooperation of all parents will ensure children will be kept as safe as possible.
If you have any concerns regarding this policy please discuss them with me.
~ Back to Policy Contents Page ~