Stacey Roberts Childminding
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in Shoreham-by-Sea, and offer a safe and secure environment. I am registered to look after babies and children from new-born upwards. I live within 5 minutes walk from Shoreham Train Station.
I am qualified in Childcare (NVQ Level 3, plus various short courses, please see below for more details). I have attended and passed the Level 2 Paediatric First Aid course, Introduction to ICP (Homebased Child Care) and have attended the required childminding sessions. Both my husband and I have had the Criminal Record Bureau checks and the home safety checks carried out by Ofsted. You are welcome to view and check these certificates at your time of visit.
I live in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex with my husband, and two daughters (born 2009 and 2011). I have experience of working in a Pre-School Nursery (approx. 2 years) previous work has been Care and Office work.
Bringing together the varied roles of office, care and childcare, to give children a varied, fun and caring environment to stay in. We also have 2 Guinea Pigs.
It is now a requirement that childminders follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS – please see Links above to read more on this), which requires me to follow the guidelines of the EYFS, working in a professional manner, observing and promoting your child to achieve their goals in a fun, safe and secure environment. Working together with you as parents / carers to achieve the ultimate outcome for your child.
I do update my website on a regular basis, though please feel welcome to email me for more details on vacancies, prices or any other clarification that you require. Or to arrange a visit. email@example.com
Training Courses Attended
- Level 3 NVQ in Children’s Care Learning and Development – Early Years
- Play Work NVQ Level 3 – Older Children
- Level 2 in Pre-School Practice
- Introduction to Childcare Practice (home-based level 3)
- Paediatric First Aid in Childcare
- Risk Assessment (principles and practice of)
- Child Protection
- Discovery Boxes and Treasure Baskets
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- Including All Children
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Letters and Sounds
- Fire Safety for Childminders
- Early Language Development Programme
- Makaton Foundation
- Three Day Self-Evaluation Training on the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale (FCCERS-R)
- Health and Safety at Work Level 2
- Safe Moving and Handling
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Cultivating Creativity in the Early Years Course
- Experiences, Interactions and Environments for Under Threes’ Course
- Food Allergy Online Training
- Observation, Assessment and Next Steps
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Channel General Awareness – (Anti Terrorism)
- Babies in Mind: Why the Parent’s Mind Matters
- Exploring Play: The Importance of Play in Everyday Life
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Plus attending the local Network evening meetings to ensure I am up to date with any new regulations.